Thanks to Sequent Health Physician Partners for spotlighting our practice in last month’s newsletter, The Pulse.
This article highlights our ongoing commitment to discovering and implementing the best in Kidney care. We’re proud to work tirelessly alongside the best kidney researchers in the world through our Research Institute.
To read the full article, click here.
In 1976, Dr. Barry Rosenbaum founded Nephrology Consultants, which has grown over the years into a flourishing practice today, Georgia Nephrology. Over the years, Georgia Nephrology has grown methodically and exponentially, through the joinder of dedicated physicians, the consolidation of several practices, and its expansion into new geographical areas. Today, the practice is the largest nephrology practice in the State of Georgia and one of the most successful nephrology practices in the United States.
Comprehensive Nephrology Practice
With 16 nephrologists, 9 nurse practitioners, 8 office locations, and 25 dialysis centers throughout metro Atlanta, (and 2 more locations opening in February), Georgia Nephrology is committed to providing the highest quality care to its patients. Not content to rest on its 40-year track record, the practice continually strives to be the practice of choice for patients with kidney disease in the community. Three of the twelve doctors lauded in Atlanta Magazine’s 2018 listing of top nephrologists are Georgia Nephrology doctors.
Georgia Nephrology provides a comprehensive array of services for the management and treatment of chronic and acute kidney disease, kidney stones, hypertension, dialysis/hemodialysis, kidney transplants, proteinuria, hematuria, immunological kidney disease, and end-stage comfort care. The practice also offers education, planning, and management of kidney replacement options for patients.
A Key Differentiator
Working in conjunction with its clinicians and patients, Georgia Nephrology has been a key partner in the development of the Georgia Nephrology Research Institute, a stand-alone, nephrology-specific research facility. The Georgia Nephrology Research Institute actively conducts clinical research trials, collaborating with biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies in the development of new methods to prevent, detect, and treat kidney disease and its complications.
Locations and Office Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday. The practice location and operational days are as follows:
- Buford Practice: One day per month (1550 Buford Hwy NE #1e, Buford, GA 30518)
- Conyers: Monday – Friday (1368 Wellbrook Cir NE, Conyers, GA 30012)
- Covington: : Wednesday and Friday (7215 Industrial Blvd, Covington, GA 30014)
- Decatur: Monday – Friday (497 Winn Way Suite A-210 Decatur, GA 30030)
- John’s Creek: Monday – Friday (6335 Hospital Pkwy #102, Johns Creek, GA 30097)
- Lawrenceville: Monday – Friday (595 Hurricane Shoals Rd, Lawrenceville -30046)
- Lithonia: Monday – Thursday (5900 Hillandale Dr #320, Lithonia, GA 30058)
- Snellville: Monday and Tuesday (2096 Mc Gee Rd SW, Snellville, GA 30078)
- New Clinic Locations in Alpharetta and Monroe opening in February, 2019
For additional information, please visit their website at wordpress-419511-1318638.cloudwaysapps.com or call 404-645-7150.