Angus Howard, MD, MBA
- Medical School – Medical College of Georgia
- Internal Medicine Residency - Medical College of Georgia
- Nephrology Fellowship - Medical College of Georgia
- Master of Business Administration - Kennesaw State University
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine – Nephrology Subspecialty
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
Dr. Howard will never forget his experience working in the very first Hemodialysis Unit in Macon, GA in 1977 - 1978. Little did he know how this brief moment in his life would forever change the trajectory and fate of his future.
It was a decisive factor in his career choice to become a Nephrologist, and introduced him to the person who would eventually become his wife and the mother of his 3 lovely daughters.