Brendalyne Tamba, FNP
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) - Clayton State University
- Graduate School- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) – South University
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Member - American Nephrology Nurses Association
Ms. Tamba is originally from Liberia (West Africa), but Georgia has been her home for over 20 years. She is very passionate about patient care and strives to ensure that her patients are well-informed and participate in every aspect of their healthcare journey.
When not working, Ms. Tamba enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time with her husband and 3 children.