Chetana Rondla, MD
- Medical School – Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, India
- Internal Medicine Residency - Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- Nephrology Fellowship - Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY
- Transplant Nephrology Fellowship – Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine – Nephrology Subspecialty
- Certified by the American Society of Transplantation
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Dr. Rondla was born and raised in Hyderabad, India. After completing her residency and nephrology fellowship in New York, she moved to Atlanta to pursue a Transplant Nephrology fellowship at Emory University. She subsequently joined Georgia Nephrology in 2015.
Dr. Rondla is interested in various aspects of the management of solid organ transplant recipients and their long term care. She has also worked with dialysis clinics to increase awareness about home-dialysis therapies and kidney transplant options. She currently serves as the medical director of the Fresenius dialysis clinic in Johns Creek.
Outside of work, Dr. Rondla enjoys spending time with her family. She loves traveling, exploring new places and cultures, and watching cricket and tennis.