Chigozie Uko, DNP
- Undergraduate – Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) - University of North Carolina
- Graduate School- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - University of Cincinnati
- Graduate School - Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Missouri State University
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
Ms. Uko is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner with many years of experience in Nephrology, working in both in-patient and outpatient clinical settings. As an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), she is passionate about advocating for and providing evidence-based quality patient care. On a daily basis, patients entrust their care to her and that drives her zeal for exceptional care at Georgia Nephrology. She couldn't be more proud to be a part of this excellent team!
When not in the clinic with patients, Ms. Uko explores research and has published papers in the Nephrology Nursing Journal and the Nurse Practitioner.
Outside of work, Ms. Uko enjoys relaxation with family and friends. She participates in charity organizations and volunteers in community health outreach activities.