Elyse Daniels, FNP-C
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) - University of North Georgia and Piedmont College
- Graduate School- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) – Maryville University, St Louis, MO
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
Ms. Daniels has been in healthcare for almost 10 years. She started her career in the emergency department and transitioned to the nurse practitioner role nearly five years ago. She genuinely enjoys helping people, and she strives to make her patients feel not only cared for but cared about. She likes being a part of a collaborative team, and she believes Georgia Nephrology is one of the best.
Outside of work, Ms. Daniels is a mom. Her husband and she have three young children, a girl and two boys, and an aging dog (who is the biggest baby out of all of them). She spends most of her free time with them, and they love to do anything outdoors. Their weekends are spent at the park, on the river, riding bikes, and eating breakfast at their favorite spots.
Ms. Daniels was born and raised in Dacula, GA. In fact, she was born at the very hospital she rounds at now (Northside Hospital Gwinnett). She feels incredibly blessed to work and give back to the community that raised her.