Each member of our team is hand-selected because of their demonstrated expertise in kidney care. Every one of our providers pursues ongoing training so they can provide you with the latest advancements in kidney care options.
Farida Daniels, FNP-C
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) – Georgia State University
- Graduate School- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Georgia State University
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
Ms. Daniels began her career as a Registered Nurse at Northside Hospital Gwinnett in 2012 and has been with Georgia Nephrology as a Nurse Practitioner since 2020. She enjoys getting to know her patients and giving them the information they need to live healthy, happy lives.
In her free time, Ms. Daniels enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her two daughters, husband, family, and friends.
Available at these Locations