Haeseon Cho, NP-C
- Undergraduate – Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) - Kennesaw State University
- Graduate School- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Brenau University, Gainesville, GA
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
The more she works in the nephrology field, the more Ms. Cho's passion for the field grows. She loves having interactions with patients. She values the patient education process, and believes the power of education can make a huge difference in a patient's outcome.
Ms. Cho was born in South Korea and moved to the US when she was a teenager. She spends most of her free time with her family (her husband and 2 children). Her daughter has a strong passion for cooking, and she wants to become a chef. Her son imitates everything that her daughter does, so he may want to become a chef as well!
Ms. Cho loves cooking and playing music outside of work. She played violin until her high school years, and wants to be a part of an orchestra when she gets older and has more free time. Her husband wishes to retire early and enjoy his free time as well!