Hannah Lee, NP-C
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) – Albany State University
- Graduate School- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Albany State University
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Ms. Lee has experience in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, Neurological Intensive Care Unit, and Medical-Surgical Intensive Care Units. She loves working in Critical Care situations.
Ms. Lee finds value in working with her patients, friends, and family. She loves traveling to new places, playing with her kids, reading valuable books, going on medical mission trips, and companionship with loved ones.