Jayanti Jasti, MD, Managing Partner
- Medical School – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India
- Internal Medicine Residency - Henry Ford Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Nephrology Fellowship - Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine – Nephrology Subspecialty
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Dr. Jasti grew up in Hyderabad, India and moved to the United States after completing medical school at Osmania Medical College. Since finishing her residency at Henry Ford Hospital and fellowship at Case Western University, she has resided and practiced nephrology in the Metro Atlanta area since 2005.
Dr. Jasti currently serves as the medical director for several Dialysis Units, including Davita Sugarloaf and Davita Buford. She's also on the Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee at Emory Johns Creek Hospital. Within the Indian community of Metro Atlanta, she volunteers at various free clinics.
As a physician, Dr. Jasti is deeply committed to improving her patients' overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive and empathetic care. She hopes to make a difference in the life of every patient she sees and works to ensure that they have better health outcomes.
Outside of work, Dr. Jasti loves to spend time with her family and their two dogs, Ari and Charlie. Additionally, she loves pursuing hobbies such as hiking and other outdoor activities. She is an avid traveler and loves photography, especially with her iPhone. Her most memorable hiking achievements include Half Dome in Yosemite, W Hike in Patagonia, and Tour du Mont Blanc in Europe.