Each member of our team is hand-selected because of their demonstrated expertise in kidney care. Every one of our providers pursues ongoing training so they can provide you with the latest advancements in kidney care options.
Joy Chung, NP-C
- Undergraduate – Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) - Chamberlain University
- Graduate School- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Albany State University
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Ms. Chung lives in Johns Creek with her loving husband and the cutest mother-in-law ever. Her father-in-law is in Heaven, but he used to be a patient of Georgia Nephrology.
Ms. Chung feels honored to be a part of Georgia Nephrology. She feels they served her family well, and she now believes it's time for her to serve.