Michael Press, DO, Managing Partner
- Medical School – Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Internal Medicine Residency - Lankenau Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Nephrology Fellowship - Lankenau Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine – Nephrology Subspecialty
- Piedmont Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Northside Hospital Duluth
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Dr. Press was born and raised on Long Island, NY. He completed his undergraduate degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He then went to medical school at Nova Southeastern University-College of Osteopathic Medicine. Following a rotating internship in South Florida, he completed an Internal Medicine Residency and Nephrology Fellowship at the Lankenau Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA.
When not working, Dr. Press enjoys spending time with family and friends, in addition to traveling, cheering on the New York Giants, and burning things on the BBQ.