Minju Kim, FNP-C
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) – Georgia State University
- Graduate School- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) – Georgia State University
- Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Georgia
- Board Certified with American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as Family Nurse Practitioner
Before becoming a nurse practitioner, Ms. Kim worked as a medical-surgical unit nurse at Atlanta Medical Center for three years. She then went on to earn her Master’s in Nursing from Georgia State University.
Ms. Kim started her career as a family nurse practitioner in 2011 at a family medicine practice and continued her career in various settings, including college health and retail clinics.
In her free time, Ms. Kim enjoys running, painting, and spending time with her family and friends.