Loren Sanchez, MD
- Medical School – University of Michigan Medical School
- Internal Medicine Residency - Emory University School of Medicine
- Nephrology Fellowship - Emory University School of Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine – Nephrology Subspecialty
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
A lot of serendipity and good fortune led Dr. Sanchez to Georgia Nephrology, where he has practiced medicine since 2014. He is originally from Portland, Oregon. His home is now Decatur, where he lives with his wife and 3 children.
As a physician, Dr. Sanchez is passionate about providing excellent patient care in his community. His interest in nephrology first developed during his undergraduate years—where he first appreciated the complexity, importance, and beauty of the kidney.
Beyond nephrology and raising children in a very busy household, Dr. Sanchez's passions include hiking in the Columbia Gorge, playing tennis with friends, watching college football (Go Blue!), and drinking good bourbon!