Meena Kavil, MD
- Medical School – Madras Medical College, Madras, India
- Internal Medicine Residency - Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Nephrology Fellowship - Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine – Nephrology Subspecialty
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
Dr. Kavil is originally from Chennai, India but has made her home in Atlanta, GA since 1991. She has been practicing as a board-certified Nephrologist since 2001 and has been with Georgia Nephrology since 2009.
Dr. Kavil has 2 children, and the newest addition to her family is an absolutely adorable Goldendoodle. She enjoys spending time with her family, walking, cooking, and exploring new cuisines.
Dr. Kavil loves to travel. She enjoys visiting new places, exploring the local culture, trying new foods, visiting local museums, etc.
Meeting people and hearing their personal stories and interests keeps Dr. Kavil going. She draws inspiration from the people she meets - patients, staff, friends, and family.